Political Technology specializes in providing high-quality online technology for conservative campaigns, political organizations and corporations. This includes sites for local, state and federal races as well as organizations and corporations of any size.
Our philosophy is quite simple, where other companies want to be everything to everybody, we feel that its good to stick with what you know. We know technology, specifically web sites. Here is a breakdown of our philosophy in five simple points:
- We are builders of technology and internet political consultants. We don’t have a clue about how to file TV commercials, design branding or run campaign rallies. Hire other people to do that and we will work with them to make your web site effective for your campaign.
- Our software is designed to be easy to use. So you don’t need a degree in engineering to update your site. If you are looking to tinker with your site’s code or you fancy yourself a programmer then this software isn’t for you. Everything is already done, no coding required.
- We don’t require clients to purchase licensing agreements for software or charge exorbitant ongoing fees. We build the software, train you to use it and ‘you go girl.’ Prices for development and hosting are set up front so there are no surprises.
- We use USA programmers. No off-shoring, right-sourcing, best-sourcing or whatever you want to call it. Period. Our team is made up of USA Conservatives.
- We don’t donate money for political causes or to PACs. We do offer discounts on projects whenever we feel it is prudent or because we really, really like someone. Unlike our competitors, we don’t take a cut of your contributions, all of it goes to the organization.