When you contract Political Technology to develop your web site you get a solution that has been battle tested over the last three election cycles. Our custom web site tools will help you to get online quickly and give you all the features and benefits you need for a successful campaign.
Unique to Political Technology is a series of site builder applications targeting specific political markets. These applications were developed with all the features that your organization needs. Most importantly these applications give the campaign the ability to update their own web site without having to come back to Political Technology. Want to update the web site at 3 AM, no problem. Want to put in pictures 5 minutes after the event from your iPhone, no problem. You work the web site at your own pace. No programming or coding required, its as easy as using Gmail or Flickr. Here are the web sites for our site builders:
- My UP Site – For Companies, Organizations and PACs
- My Political Site – For Political Campaigns
- My GOP Site – For Official GOP Organizations
The site builders have the advanced features found in custom web sites but are not built individually. Therefore each customer who uses the site builder application for their web site can take advantage of high-end features without additional costs. Here is a short list of some of the benefits of a site builder account:
- Custom web development using our team of award winning designers.
- Domain registration and hosting (e.g. www.yoursite.com)
- Unlimited email accounts (e.g. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.)
- Secure administrative control panel for site updates, access to stats and member management.
- Modify any text site-wide, including colors, sizing, bold, italic and creating lists.
- Add pictures and graphics to the site.
- Build unlimited number of new pages based on a custom template.
- Create links to other sites and web pages.
- Upload documents for download, including Word Documents and PDFs.
- Embed functions from Google, Flickr, YouTube & all web 2.0 based sites.
- Embed video and music files directly into the web site.
- On-line donation received via VISA, MasterCard, Discover, AMEX and PayPal.
- Detailed analytics of site traffic and visitors.
- Interactive calendar of events and action center.
- Restricted section for staffers or members.
- Feedback forms including Contact Us, Volunteer and Newsletter Sign-up.
- Blog pages with RSS feeds for posts and comments.
- Ongoing search engine optimization.
Here are a couple of demo sites so you can see the power and flexibility of these tools: